Campbell’s® Chunky® Soup Dak Prescott Champions of Chunky Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Void where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws, rules and regulations
1) Eligibility: Campbell’s® ChunkyJ Soup Dak Prescott Champions of Chunky Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Texas who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Campbell Soup Company (“Sponsor”), The Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd. (“Cowboys”), Albertsons Companies, Inc and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, representatives, directors, officers, agents, divisions, dealers, affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, employees and assigns, advertising, promotion and administrative agencies; and anyone else connected with the production and distribution of this Sweepstakes including without limitation the parties set forth in Section 11 herein these Official Rules (collectively “Released Parties”) and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related to any of the above-named entities, are not eligible to participate or win. Only an individual meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules may participate in the Sweepstakes or win a Prize. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other advertising, promotional or other materials, these Official Rules shall govern. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winner before awarding any prize.
2) Promotion Period: Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 at 9:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) and ends on Thursday, October 31st, 2019 at 11:59:59 p.m. CST (hereinafter, “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
3) To Participate: There are two ways to enter during the Promotion Period:
(i) Beginning October 1st, 2019 and ending October 31st, 2019, when a participant purchases any two (2) Campbell’s® Chunky® soup cans in one transaction at participating Albertsons or Tom Thumb stores in Texas, available while supplies last, such participant will receive his or her purchase receipt at checkout. You may enter by going to www.championsofchunky.com/Cowboys, and entering your: first name, last name, zip code of your home address, e-mail address and/or daytime telephone number with area code, and uploading an image of your purchase receipt, confirming that you are 18 years of age or older and have read and agree to the Official Rules and clicking Submit. Upon completing the entry method, and subject to the conditions below, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per transaction. Proof of entry submission does not equate to proof of receipt. The Sponsor’s computer is the sole timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
(ii) To enter without purchase, print the following information on a 3×5 index card or piece of paper and mail in a standard envelope with proper postage affixed to 2019 Dak Prescott Champions of Chunky Sweepstakes c/o PSG, PO BOX 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459: first name, last name, zip code of your home address, email address and/or daytime telephone number with area code. Mail in entries must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received by 10/31/19. One entry per envelope. Subject to the conditions below, you will be entered into the Sweepstakes.
Online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. CST on Thursday, October 31, 2019 and Mail-In entries must be postmarked within the Promotion Period and received by October 31, 2019 to be eligible. Proof of submission does not equal proof of receipt. Sponsor’s computer is the sole timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The use of script, macro or automated devices (or any other devices intended to automate or subvert any aspect of entry) to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entry through such means and any entry that is deemed to be ineligible (at Sponsor’s sole discretion and in accordance with these Official Rules) are void. If you choose to enter using a wireless device, check with your carrier as wireless phone charges and data rates may apply. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant based on the email address submitted, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which said entry form was submitted, provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, postage due or undelivered entries or mail, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail, or the announcement of the prize; or for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules. The Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
4) Drawing: Prize drawing will be conducted on or about Wednesday, November 6th from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Potential prize winners will be notified by email, telephone, overnight delivery and/or mail and required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release within two (2) days of notification, or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If a potential winner cannot be contacted; is ineligible according to these Official Rules; fails to return the required documents within the specified time period; declines his/her prize for any reason whatsoever; otherwise fails to fully comply with these Official Rules; or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential prize winner will forfeit his/her Prize and the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries received, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will select up to three (3) successive alternate winners, after which point Sponsor will discontinue and retain the prize.
5) Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded the following prize: an invitation to a Thanksgiving themed Friendsgiving dinner with Dak Prescott, Tad Prescott and Jace Prescott at The Star in Frisco, TX (the “Meet & Greet”) for one (1) winner and nineteen (19) guests on November 11th, 2019. a limited edition autographed Dak Prescott football for Winner and each of his or her guests; and a $30 Visa Gift Card to defray the cost of transportation to the event. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $2,500. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion and subject to player’s availability.
One (1) First Prize: One (1) first prize winner (the “First Prize Winner”) and one (1) guest (“First Prize Guest”) each will receive one (1) ticket (each a “Game Ticket”) to the Dallas Cowboys Thanksgiving Home Game on Thursday, November 28th vs. the Buffalo Bills (the “Game”). ARV: $1,000. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion.
Ten (10) Second Prizes: Ten (10) Second Prize winners each will receive the following. One (1) Dak Prescott Autographed Cowboys mini-helmet. ARV: $200. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
(Any Grand or First Prize Winner’s guest (“Guest”) is hereafter collectively referred to as “Guests”).
All Guests must sign a Liability and Visual Image Release prior to admission to the Meet & Greet or Game. Parent or legal guardian of minor Guests must sign a Liability and Visual Image Release on his or her behalf.
6) Prize Restrictions: No transfer, assignment, sale, duplication, cash redemption or substitution of Prize (or portion of Prize, including Game Tickets) is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a Prize (or applicable portion of Prize) with one of comparable or greater value, as determined by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen Prize or any component thereof. Non-compliance with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the awarding of prize to an alternate winner. Winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees, taxes, expenses, if any, transportation and any other costs associated with a Prize that are not specifically listed herein.
Additional terms, restrictions, and exclusions may apply to Game Tickets; see front and back of Game Tickets for additional terms and exclusions.
In the event that the Meet & Greet, Game or any part of them is cancelled, postponed or preempted for any reason, including weather, no rain checks, exchanges, substitution or cash replacement value of the Prize will be provided except that Sponsor in its sole discretion may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if prize or any part of a prize cannot be awarded. Submission of Prize claim is the sole responsibility of participant. Sponsor reserves the right to, in its sole and absolute discretion, not award a Prize to any participant. In the event any Guest at the Meet & Greet or Game engages in behavior during the Meet & Greet or Game that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, or that is intended to threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image, and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or Cowboys or any of Sponsor’s or Cowboy’s services, products, trademarks, service marks, or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate Prize redemption and eject Winner and/or Guest from the Meet & Greet or Game with no further obligations or compensation whatsoever to Winner and/or Guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in such Winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of the Prize). In the event Grand or First Prize Winner and/or Guest engages in behavior during Meet & Greet or Game that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious, or subjects Winner or Guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by Winner or Guest as a result of such conduct. SPONSOR AND COWBOYS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF WINNER’S OR ANY GUEST’S ATTENDANCE AT THE MEET & GREET OR GAME OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF WINNER’S OR ANY GUEST’S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
7) Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8) Publicity: Except where and as may be prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of Prize constitutes express permission of winner for Sponsor, Cowboys and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor and Cowboys to use such winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, hometown, and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion, and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, permission, or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Sweepstakes.
9) General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should any virus, bug, fraud, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including but not limited to weather, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), labor controversy or threat thereof, and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event requiring such termination. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, is or is attempting or intending to: (a) tamper with any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes, (b) defraud Sponsor, (c) undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, (d) annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants, Released Parties, or representatives of the Released Parties, or (e) act in violation of these Official Rules. In such event(s), Sponsor reserves the right (in addition to disqualification of such individual) to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If a selected Winner is unable to travel, attend the Meet & Greet or Game on the dates stated or determined by the Sponsor then that entry will be void, the prize forfeited and the Sponsor will have no further obligation to them and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. No groups, clubs, newsletters, or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members, and anyone who participates in the Sweepstakes through means not permitted by these Official Rules is subject to disqualification. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, mechanical, typographical, or any other reasons cause more than stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award only the stated number of Prizes (previously not awarded) by means of a random drawing among all legitimate and eligible Prize claims. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON DELIBERATELY TO DAMAGE THE ELECTRONIC ENTRY FORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10) Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor (including but not limited to Sponsor’s employees or agents handling Prize redemption), which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Participant waives any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules.
11) Disclaimer: Each Entrant in this Promotion agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Cowboys, and the Released Parties, including but not limited to the NFL Entities (as defined below), Blue Star Development Company, Blue Star Land, LP, Blue Star Stadium, Inc., Frisco MUEC Operations, LP, Blue Star Frisco Events, LP, Blue Star HQ, Inc., Frisco HQ Operations, LP, Blue Star Frisco, LP, Blue Star Frisco Retail, LP, Frisco Silver Star Hotel Corporation, Frisco Management, LP, Frisco Cowboys Club, LP, City of Frisco, Texas, Frisco Independent School District, Lincoln Property Company Commercial, Inc., Manhattan Construction Company, M. Arthur Gensler, Jr. & Associates, Inc. (Architect), Cowboys Stadium, L.P., AT&T Services, Inc. (with respect to prize fulfilled at AT&T Stadium), Legends Hospitality, LLC, the City of Arlington, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, related entities, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation, any prize providers (the “Released Parties”), from and against all claims, including but not limited to mechanical errors and other errors, inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete, late, lost, misdirected entries; or any delays in delivery of prize; or bodily injuries, death, losses or damages of any kind, without limitation, that may arise from or in connection with Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession or use of the prize(s), or participation in prize-related activities. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these official rules, all Sponsor-related terms and conditions, as well as the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects; to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the official rules.
12) Applicable Law: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New Jersey, City of Camden. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in the Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Camden in the State of New Jersey. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
13) Limitation of Liability: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes not to exceed $50 but in no event including attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
15) Official Rules and Winners List: Official Rules for this Sweepstakes may be obtained by visiting ChampionsofChunky.com/Cowboys. For names of the winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope by November 30th, 2019 to: 2019 Dak Prescott Champions of Chunky Sweepstakes – Winners List, c/o PSG, PO BOX 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459
15) Administrator: Promotions Security Group, LLC, PO BOX 941459, Maitland, FL 32794-1459
16) Sponsor: Campbell Soup Company, 1 Campbell Place, Camden, NJ 08103