DALLAS COWBOYS CHAMPIONS OF CHUNKY® SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, RULE OR REGULATION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHICH SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF ENTERING WITH MOBILE DEVICE.
1) ELIGIBILITY. Dallas Cowboys Champions of Chunky® Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of Texas who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The following persons are not eligible to participate: Employees, contractors, officers and directors of Campbell Soup Company (“Sponsor”), The Dallas Cowboys Football Club, Ltd. (“Cowboys”), Albertsons Companies, Inc., their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, representatives, directors, officers, agents, divisions, dealers, affiliates, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Sweepstakes and the Released Parties (defined in Section 10), the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether or not related who live in the same residence for at least three  months during the twelve (12)-month period preceding the start date of the Sweepstakes). Only an individual meeting all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules may participate in the Sweepstakes or win a Prize. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other advertising, promotional or other materials, these Official Rules shall govern. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Void outside the state of Texas and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation. Limit one (1) Prize per person/email address/household.
2) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Sweepstakes begins on October 14, 2020 at 9:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 10, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Sweepstakes Period”). The time clock of Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this Sweepstakes.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE. There are two (2) ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
a. Purchase Two (2) Campbell’s® Chunky® Soup Cans or Bowls: Beginning October 14, 2020 and ending November 10, 2020, when a participant purchases any two (2) Campbell’s Chunky soup cans or microwaveable bowls (“qualifying products”) in one transaction at a participating Albertsons or Tom Thumb store in Texas or online at albertsons.com or tomthumb.com, such participant will receive and keep his/her purchase receipt at checkout. Participant may purchase either two (2) Campbell’s Chunky soup cans, two (2) microwaveable bowls or a combination of the two (2) qualifying products, as long as two (2) qualifying products are purchased in the same one (1) transaction. All qualifying products may not be available at all locations or online. Sponsor does not guarantee the availability of any particular qualifying product during the Sweepstakes Period. You may enter by (i) going to www.championsofchunky.com/Cowboys and (ii) entering your first name, last name, zip code of your home address, email address and/or daytime telephone number with area code, (iii) uploading an image of your digital or original purchase receipt*, (iv) confirming you are 18 years of age or older and have read and agree to the Official Rules and (v) clicking the Submit button. Upon completing the entry method, and subject to the conditions below, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Each entry requires a unique receipt. If participant purchases more than two (2) qualifying products in the same transaction, participant will receive one (1) receipt, good for one (1) entry only. Proof of entry submission does not equate to proof of receipt. *Purchase receipt must show products purchased, retailer name, transaction date and time, and total transaction. Accepted file formats of purchase receipts are: .JPG, .JPEG, .PNG, and .GIF. Maximum file size is 4 MB.
b. Mail-In: To enter without making a purchase, send a 3”x5” card or piece of paper with your first name, last name, street address, city, state, zip code, email address and/or daytime telephone number with area code to: Dallas Cowboys Champions of Chunky Sweepstakes, 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75225. Mail-in entries must be postmarked during the Sweepstakes Period and received by November 17, 2020. No mechanical reproductions permitted. Limit one (1) entry per outer-mailing envelope. Subject to the conditions below, you will be entered into the Sweepstakes. Sponsor and Released Parties (defined in Section 10) are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, unintelligible or undelivered mail.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day, regardless of entry method. A “day” is defined as the twenty-four (24) hour time period between 12:00:00 a.m. ET and 11:59:59 p.m. ET of the same day, with the exception of the first day of the Sweepstakes Period which will run from 9:01:00 a.m. ET through 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Online entries must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. ET on November 10, 2020 and mail-in entries must be postmarked within the Sweepstakes Period and received by November 17, 2020 to be eligible. Proof of submission does not equal proof of receipt. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Data rates may apply if participant submits an entry with a mobile phone or other Web-enabled device using your wireless service provider’s network. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Participants are solely responsible for any such wireless charges. Mobile entry is not required to enter or win a Prize in this Sweepstakes.
All participants must have a valid email address. Multiple participants may not share the same email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry and/or an eligible participant. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a participant, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address from which said entry form was submitted, provided such individual is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider online service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each submission must be manually key stroked and/or manually entered by the individual participant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email addresses/IP addresses may be blocked. Additionally, use of multiple email addresses, phone numbers and/or mailing addresses, and/or the manipulation of such information, for the purpose of obtaining more than the stated number of entries and/or prizes, is prohibited and such persons will be disqualified and all of their entries will be deemed invalid and any prize won by such person shall be forfeited.
4) RANDOM DRAWING. On or about November 18, 2020, Sponsor’s representatives, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes, will randomly select ten (10) potential Grand Prize winners and ten (10) potential First Prize winners, provided a sufficient number of entries are received, from among all eligible entries received. There will be a total of twenty (20) potential winners. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5) PRIZES, ODDS, AND GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS.
a. Prizes. There will be a total of twenty (20) potential winners:
i. Grand Prize (10): Each confirmed Grand Prize winner will receive a one-hour guided, virtual tour of AT&T Stadium and a live, virtual Campbell’s cooking demonstration with a Cowboys team chef (“Virtual Event”) for use by winner and one (1) guest on a date/time to be determined by Sponsor at a later date, at its sole discretion (expected to be held prior to January 31, 2021). Each confirmed Grand Prize winner will also receive one (1) 6-piece knife set, one (1) carving board, and two (2) oven mitts. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize: $379. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes: $3,790.
Virtual Event Conditions: If a winner cannot attend the Virtual Event on the day and time stated by Sponsor, for any reason whatsoever, then the Virtual Event portion of the Grand Prize shall be forfeited by winner and Sponsor shall have no further obligation to winner regarding the Virtual Event portion of the Grand Prize. No compensation will be provided to a Grand Prize winner who does not attend the Virtual Event. The Virtual Event will take place as a group with the other confirmed Grand Prize winners and their guests. Each Grand Prize winner and his/her guest shall access the Virtual Event via a web-enabled device. Additional information regarding how to access the Virtual Event will be provided at a later date. Access to a web-enabled device is solely winner’s responsibility. Data rates may apply if the Virtual Event is accessed using a wireless service provider’s network. Check with your wireless service provider for details on these and any other applicable charges. Each Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any such wireless charges.
ii. First Prize (10): Each confirmed First Prize winner will receive one (1) autographed Cowboys mini helmet, signed by a current or former Cowboys player. ARV of each First Prize: $250. Total ARV of all First Prizes: $2,500. Sponsor neither warrants nor represents that this autographed prize can be sold or traded for the stated value; actual value depends on market conditions which fluctuate.
Total ARV of all Prizes: $6,290.
b. Odds. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
c. General Prize Restrictions. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Potential winners must accept Prize as stated by Sponsor or Prize may be forfeited. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent, substitution, assignment or transfer of any Prize (or portion of Prize) is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a Prize (or applicable portion of Prize) with another prize of greater or equal value in the event a Prize becomes unavailable. In the event any confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest engages in behavior during the Virtual Event that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, lewd, indecent, explicit, illegal, or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or that in any way disparages or adversely affects the reputation, image and/or customer goodwill of Sponsor or Cowboys or any of Sponsor’s services, products, trademarks, service marks or logos, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate Grand Prize redemption and eject confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest from the Virtual Event with no further obligation or compensation whatsoever to confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest (which may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in such confirmed Grand Prize winner’s disqualification from the Sweepstakes and forfeiture of any remaining portion of the Grand Prize). Exact duration and nature of the Virtual Event is at the sole and absolute discretion of Sponsor and subject to availability. Sponsor and Cowboys assume no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events beyond their control. No responsibility or liability is assumed for damages, losses or injury resulting from acceptance, use or misuse of any Prize. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor and without liability to Sponsor for the unsafe operation and use thereof. All federal, state and local taxes, fees and surcharges on any Prize are the sole responsibility of the confirmed winner. Confirmed winners with a total Prize value of $600 or more will be issued an IRS Form 1099-MISC early in the year following the year in which Prize was awarded for filing with his/her federal and state tax returns. The amount of any tax liability will vary depending on confirmed winner’s tax bracket. Potential winners are solely responsible for any and all applicable fees, taxes, expenses and any other costs associated with a Prize that are not specifically listed herein.
6) WINNER NOTIFICATION. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone and must respond to the notification within forty-eight (48) hours indicating whether he/she can accept Prize or Prize may be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for suspended or discontinued wireless or online service which may result in a potential winner not receiving a prize notification; nor is Sponsor responsible for any change in participant's email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number. Potential winners may be required to complete, sign, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, Publicity Release within three (3) days of prize notification. If (a) an attempted notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, (b) a potential winner does not respond to the prize-claim instructions as stated within the prize-winning message or email, (c) any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, (d) a potential winner cannot be verified, or (e) a potential winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7) VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND PARTICIPANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8) PUBLICITY. Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes and acceptance of Prize constitutes express permission of confirmed winner for Sponsor, Cowboys and those acting pursuant to the authority of Sponsor and Cowboys to use such winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, opinions, social media posts, hometown and/or state for advertising, trade, promotion and publicity purposes in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, worldwide in perpetuity, without further notice, review or approval, permission or compensation. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not participate in the Sweepstakes.
9) GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes (or any portion thereof) should any virus, bug, fraud, non-authorized human intervention or other causes, including, but not limited to, weather, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), labor controversy or threat thereof, pandemics or epidemics, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority or other restrictions and/or acts of God, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, at its discretion, select winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event requiring such termination. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, is or is attempting or intending to: (a) tamper with any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes, (b) defraud Sponsor, (c) undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, (d) annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other participants, Released Parties (defined in Section 10), or (e) act in violation of these Official Rules. In such event(s), Sponsor reserves the right (in addition to disqualification of such individual) to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these Official Rules to their members, and anyone who participates in the Sweepstakes through means not permitted by these Official Rules is subject to disqualification. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, mechanical, typographical or any other reasons cause more than stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award only the stated number of Prizes (previously not awarded) by means of a random drawing among all legitimate and eligible Prize claims. ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON DELIBERATELY TO DAMAGE THE ELECTRONIC ENTRY FORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
10) DISCLAIMER. Each participant in this Sweepstakes agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, Cowboys and the Released Parties (defined below), including but not limited to, the NFL Entities (as defined below in Section 12), Blue Star Development Company, Blue Star Land, LP, Blue Star Stadium, Inc., Frisco MUEC Operations, LP, Blue Star Frisco Events, LP, Blue Star HQ, Inc., Frisco HQ Operations, LP, Blue Star Frisco, LP, Blue Star Frisco Retail, LP, Frisco Silver Star Hotel Corporation, Frisco Management, LP, Frisco Cowboys Club, LP, City of Frisco, Texas, Frisco Independent School District, Lincoln Property Company Commercial, Inc., Manhattan Construction Company, M. Arthur Gensler, Jr. & Associates, Inc. (Architect), Cowboys Stadium, L.P., AT&T Services, Inc. (with respect to prize fulfilled virtually at AT&T Stadium), Legends Hospitality, LLC, the City of Arlington, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, related entities, affiliates and subsidiaries, and each of their directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns, and all other associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, including without limitation, any prize providers (“Released Parties”), from and against all claims, including but not limited to bodily injuries, death, loses or damages of any kind, without limitation, that may arise from or in connection with participant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession or use of the prize(s), or participation in prize-related activities. Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, postage due or undelivered entries, mail or receipts, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether causes by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, mail or the announcement of the prize; or for any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes or participation in the Virtual Event, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any entries of participants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or is in violation of these Official Rules. By participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees and acknowledges to be bound by these Official Rules, all Sponsor-related terms and conditions, the decisions of Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects and to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules.
11) APPLICABLE LAW. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules and/or Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of New Jersey, City of Camden. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in the Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to the City of Camden in the State of New Jersey. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum conveniens.
12) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any Prize awarded, or the determination of the winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, not to exceed fifty dollars ($50), but in no event reasonable attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. In the event confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest engages in behavior during the virtual tour and/or cooking demonstration that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is illegal, tortious or subjects confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest to arrest or detention, Sponsor shall have no obligation to pay any damages, fees, fines, judgments or other costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever incurred by confirmed Grand Prize winner and/or guest as a result of such conduct. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC and NFL International LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
14) WINNER’S LIST. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by December 15, 2021 to: Dallas Cowboys Champions of Chunky Sweepstakes Winner’s List, 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75225.
15) ADMINISTRATOR. Genesco Sports Enterprises, Inc., 5944 Luther Lane, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75225.
16) SPONSOR. Campbell Soup Company, 1 Campbell Place, Camden, NJ 08103.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this promotion or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this promotion in any way.
THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED OR ADMINISTERED BY INSTAGRAM. THIS SOCIAL MEDIA SITE MAY BE USED TO ADVERTISE THE PROMOTION ONLY.